Acceptable Use Policy
We expect all customers to use our services responsibly. On our shared platform enviroments we also expect users to be mindful of server resources as any intensive process will affect server performance.
If any undesirable content or files are discovered they will be removed immediately informing you of when and why the action was taken. Offending users may be removed from our network.
Types of activity not permitted
- IRC / Chat
- Streaming video & audio
- Sending bulk email
- web cam applications
- data / file storage
- copying of copyrighted software
If you are unsure or have a particular requirement please get in touch.
- Your primary purpose is to host a website
- All files must be linked the files on website
- You must have the copyright for published content
- FTP services are exclusive to account holders
- Email should not be stored indefinately
We reserve the right to determine what is acceptable or unacceptable use.